Saturday, January 08, 2005

Traffic continues to be the subject But no one is there listening????

Today's OC Register reports that:
" Coto must pay extra for traffic patrols......This gated community will either have to pay extra for traffic patrols or do without.
Leaders of the largest homeowners' association that oversees much of the 15,000-resident development had asked the Attorney General's Office to re-interpret state laws to allow the Sheriffs Department or the California Highway Patrol to roam the streets for traffic violators without assessing a fee"
You simply have to respect the CZ Board leaders for trying.....!
But on the other hand, the same paper on the January 1 issue reports : "I and my fellow board members have a serious issue with the fact that we are unable to receive minimal traffic enforcement to protect our 15,000 residents,'' Robert Varo, president of the CZ Master Association, said in a letter to Lockyer"
Mr. Varo fails to report that several Coto residents have serious issues with the board's decision to retain Securitas for gate access control and CC&R enforcement, cancel the CHP contract and see the accident rate go up 47%

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we need security cameras installed throughout Coto to curtail the vandalisim, paint ball attacks and maybe they could even help with the speeding.

I like my privacy but safety is more important.

I'm afraid for my family and my daughter.

May 19, 2006 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home